ISO-50001 Training Course
QuEST Forum has partnered with BIZPHYX to launch an ISO-50001 training course to be held in conjunction with our 2017 Americas Service Providers and Suppliers Summit.
Participants of the course can expect to gain knowledge on:
- All ISO 50001 Requirements
- How to blend ISO 50001 with other ISO based systems (TL9000, ISO 14001)
- Methods for reviewing and establishing operational control activities
- Methods for reviewing legal and other compliance obligations
- Methods for establishing energy performance indicators
- Tools for recording legal and compliance obligations, performance indicators and energy management action plan
- On-Site Certification Testing (up to 2 retests via BIZPHYX LMS)
Registration for the day and a half long course is $929 and includes all printed materials, training, testing and two, one-hour follow-up web sessions to ensure your ISO 50001 implementation remains on track, also lead by BIZPHYX.
Limited seating is available.
*We hope you take advance of this training course as part of the Americas Service Providers and Suppliers Summit.
If you are not able to attend this year’s conference, it is possible to register for this course by selecting your attendance as “Work Groups or Workshop only”.